Monday, July 14, 2008

Week Six Weigh-in: Slow and steady

This week's loss isn't as impressive as last week's, but it's progress nonetheless. Although I technically met the program requirements, I know I ate too much junk at the end of the week.

Andy and I went to Old Chicago on Friday night. The Italian nacho appetizer is one of my greatest food loves/sins/weaknesses, but I think I kicked that craving this weekend. When I looked up the nutritional information after we got home, I was astounded at how bad that stuff is. Not that "nacho" ever indicates a healthy choice, but apparently Italian nachos are far worse than their Mexican counterparts. I think it'll be a once-a-year treat, if that.

The good news is I acquired some major activity points last week for all the running, biking, and swimming I did. My legs are starting to look toned again.

Loss: .6 lb.

No comments: